Vineyard Walking Tour
Robert Renzoni Vineyard Walking Tour (Temporarily Not Available)
Join us for our guided Vineyard Walking Tour! Our tours start right in the vines where you will learn about soil conditions, varietals and all things it takes to produce great grapes that make fabulous wines.
Your interactive tour will include sipping three wines produced from our vineyards and a tour of our wine making facilities learning about the wine making process from the crush to the tank and more. End with a private tasting among the tanks and enjoy four more of our exclusive wines paired with select cheeses. Each guest will receive a souvenir logo glass to remember their special day in the vineyards and receive 10% off of any purchases made at the end of the tour.
Tours are by advance appointment only (48 hours notice) and are conducted for adults of 21 years of age or older. Reservations can be made by calling our tasting room at 951-302-8466. Tour pricing is $40 per person. A single reservation for groups of 10 people will receive 15% off when charged on one credit card. Vino Famiglia members and their guests will receive 25% off per person. Payment is due when reservations are made. Our tours are limited to 10 people in order to insure a more personalized experience. Cancellations will be accepted with a minimum of 48 hours notice.
What you can expect from this special experience:
- Guided walking tour through on-site vineyard
- Taste 3 varietals while in the vines and test your knowledge about wine facts
- Overview of the history of wine; discussion of varietals, origins, soil types and micro climates
- Discussion of vineyard set up, soil nutrients, pests, trimming of vines and basic viticulture
- Tour wine making facilities used to process grapes for wine production
- When available, taste wines directly from tanks
- Overview of enology
- Sit down private tasting of 4 additional Robert Renzoni wines paired with select cheeses
- Beautiful crystal souvenir Robert Renzoni logo glass for each guest
- 10% discount (25% for wine club members and their guests) on any purchases made at end of tour.
Guests should wear comfortable clothing and flat, sturdy walking shoes. Sun protection and hats are encouraged during warm weather. Walking on uneven terrain and standing for approximately 30 minutes are part of this tour. Total tour time is approximately 2 hours.
To schedule this special experience, contact us at 951-302-8466 or email email@example.com
We look forward to having you as our guest!
Note: TOURS ARE SUBJECT TO WEATHER RESTRICTIONS AND WILL BE CANCELLED IN THE EVENT OF RAIN. WE WILL CONTACT YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE IF ADVERSE CONDITIONS REQUIRE CANCELLATION. A FULL REFUND WILL BE GIVEN IF THIS OCCURS.
Robert Renzoni Vineyards & Winery
37350 De Portola Road
Temecula, CA 92592
Phone 951 302-VINO (8466)
Fax 951 302-8348